“What I got from this moment is that the best part of life are the moments that are unplanned and are true and honest from the heart. This is where we get to live our life to the fullest and where I can create a great bond with people. Being authentic, honest & real with myself will allow me to be just that with others.”
“It is not about how to achieve your dreams, but how to lead your life. If you lead your life the right way, the Karma will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you.“
– – – – –
Sara Gold captured some comments from Randy’s Last Lecture here (see comments). Reproduced below:
- Brick walls are there for a reason: they let us prove how badly we want things.
- Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted.
- Never lose the child-like wonder.
- If we do something which is pioneering, we will get arrows in the back. But at the end of the day, a whole lot of people will have a whole lot of fun.
- Be good at something; it makes you valuable.
- If you live your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself, and the dreams will come to you.